So what I did today is:
- Practised a few C++ programs based on Multi-dimensional Arrays and Data Storage Item–Stack. Both of these types of programs completely refreshed my brain and it seems now I am learning the real C++. 🙂 I will share these programs as distinct posts / tutorials soon.
- Studied about the security vulnerability of websites. Got to learn about the various concepts through which the privacy of the site can be compromised.
- Learned techniques to harden PHP websites mostly WordPress.
- Explored the functioning of perilous functions and language constructs such as base64_decode() and eval().
- Also learned how to enable / disable them.
- Installed Suhosin, Advanced Protection System for PHP, on production server.
- Finally I had a date with PHP OOPs. 😉
Okay gotta go now because it’s 3 in the midnight and I have to attend tomorrow’s presentation at 8 and make that Gold-$X $X (Gold-mine mine). 😉 😀